Landscaping for Centennial Commons is maintained and managed by 4 Seasons Landscape Groups LLC.
Landscaping maintenance for residents includes:
- Weekly mowing and edging of front and side yards
- Turf applications for front and side yards
- Fertilization of shrubs on front and side yards
- Two distributions of long needle pine straw for all beds in the front and side yards of all homes
- Minor pruning of ornamental trees not exceeding 15 feet in height in front yards to maintain shape and minor 1 inch low hanging branches interfering over driveways and walkways in the front that do not require specialized equipment.
- Weed control in front and side yard beds
Click below for guidelines and standards for Centennial Commons:
Need to report an issue?
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or issues with your regular front or side lawn maintenance, and we will look into it as soon as possible.