Clubhouse Rental Process
- Look at the calendar to ensure that the clubhouse is available on the dates you would like to rent.
- Drop off or mail the Clubhouse Rental Agreement (below), along with your $90.00 rental fee ($50 rental fee plus $40 disinfectant fees) and $200 deposit*. This can be dropped off at the HOA mailbox located at 5247 Centennial Hill Dr.
- After payment and agreement have been received, you will be notified by someone from the board and arrangements will be made to activate your swipe pass.
- After your function, the clubhouse should be clean, garbage removed, and floor vacuumed and ready for use by the next renter (checklist provided below).
- You MUST be in good standing with your HOA dues.
- You MUST read the guidelines prior to reserving the clubhouse and acknowledge that you have read them.
*Checks should be made payable to Centennial Commons HOA and all documents, fee, and the deposit sent to (or dropped off at and put in the designated HOA mailbox) this address:
Centennial Commons HOA
ATTN: Clubhouse Rental Agreement
5247 Centennial Hill Dr.
Acworth, GA 30102