Need to Rent the Clubhouse?
- Look at the calendar to ensure that the clubhouse is available on the dates you would like to rent.
- Drop off or mail the Clubhouse Rental Agreement (below), along with your $50.00 rental fee and $200 deposit* to:
Centennial Commons HOA
ATTN: Clubhouse Rental Agreement
c/o Elaine Drake
5258 Centennial Hill Dr.
Acworth, GA 30102
- After payment and agreement have been received, you will be notified by Elaine Drake and arrangements will be made to activate your swipe pass.
- After your function, the clubhouse should be clean, garbage removed, and floor vacuumed and ready for use by the next renter (checklist provided below).
- You MUST be in good standing with your HOA dues.
- You MUST read the guidelines prior to reserving the clubhouse and acknowledge that you have read them.
- If you plan to use the pool during your rental, you must follow the guidelines mentioned below and fill out the additional pool use agreement.
*Checks should be made payable to Centennial Commons HOA.