Centennial Commons Homeowners Association, Inc. is a non-profit corporation, governed by a Declaration of Covenants, Conditions
Located off I-75 Exit 277. From Atlanta, take a left off the exit. Turn left onto Baker Road. Continue until you reach a traffic light at Woodstock Road. Turn left and drive about 2 miles. The entrance to Centennial Commons is on your right. We are located near the intersection of Woodstock Rd. and Hwy. 92.
Community Social Events
- New Year’s Eve party
- Easter Egg Hunt with the featured guest, the Easter Bunny
- Pool parties, with BBQ and pool games for the kids
- Halloween decorating contests for the kids
- Pictures with Santa with crafts for the kids
- Annual Community Yard Sales
- and more!
There are plenty of opportunities to attend other events as well:
We always welcome suggestions for more social events!
- Pickleball lines painted on the tennis courts (after they were resurfaced) in the Spring of 2015.
- First practice games played on the
- Number of regular pickleball players has grown from 8 to 21.
- Tournament play began in September with the CC Pickleball League 2015 Fall Games which ran through the end of December.
- The “George” and “Judy” Awards (think of the Motion Picture Academy Award Named “Oscar”) were presented to the Male and Female players, respectively, along with the most wins during the 2015 Fall games.
- Thursday afternoon practice sessions at 3:00 PM began in January 2016
- The CC Pickleball League 2016 split tourney play to 3 times a year, May thru August (summer games) September thru December (fall games) and January thru April (winter games). This allows for different winners to be honored during the year for various achievements.